Come join us at Camp Hi-Sierra for a work weekend!
We will be working on:
- Preparing the program side of the hill for Labor Day Family Camp
- Assist the ranger with a water system upgrade
- Limited to the first 50 registrants for each weekend.
- Please come with your part A&B medical form and be prepared to wear a face mask as well as practice social distancing.
- We will serve Saturday breakfast through Sunday breakfast.
- You are welcome to arrive from Friday evening onwards, but please be aware that you will be on your own for dinner.
- We will be staying in the new staff cabins, or in personal tents as YPT requires based on the group mix, so please pack accordingly.
- There is a $10/person fee to cover some of the food cost for the weekend.
*** THESE WEEKENDS ARE SUBJECT TO COUNTY AND HEALTH CONCERNS *** If we have to cancel, we will notify you as soon as we are able.