Help Your Sites Look Their Best
Our camps always need some love to look their best. Whether that be just tidying things up from the last season and winter hibernation, or building that new feature to take the site to the next level, we need you to get us there and “Adopt-a-Campsite” is how you can help!
Memorial Day weekend we will be asking Units to “Adopt-a-Campsite” to maintain and improve each site to get them ready for the summer season. While you are up at camp, this will be an opportunity to check out the new cabins that will be available for rent!
- Any time Arrival in Camp after 4pm
- Have your med forms (parts A & B) ready
- Check-in at the Lodge
- Please note that dinner will not be provided on Friday
- 9 am Start with Projects
- Afternoon – Setup of campsite (level tent platforms, setup tents, clean area)
- Evening – Open Program time
- Morning – Work on larger project for campsite
- Afternoon – Continue with projects
- 4pm Depart camp with optional on your own till Monday
- Check-out at the Lodge
OPTIONAL – Monday
- Depart camp by 10:00
Meals will be provided starting with Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch.
Cost is $30 per person, with everyone departing with a special Adopt-A-Campsite Rocker Patch!
Since there are several units who have adopted the same campsite it will be first come first served on reserving your campsite. Major projects for your adopted campsite must be submitted for review and approval by May 1st . Units will then be notified shortly afterward. Please send requests to Camping Department at 970 W. Julian St, San Jose, CA 95126, Fax 408-280-5162, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Saga of Hi-Sierra weekend is to complete outstanding saga service requirements. This is also an opportunity to work on projects for this coming summer. New campers can get a start on their saga rank by fulfilling the service project requirements.